Top Social

JARVORIN

Sunday, July 3, 2016

I just changed up my website! I have decided to use my website as a blog too. But I will keep writing my thoughts about some topics and posting some photos on this blog. Because this blog is one of my cozy zones! I am very guarded and mind to talk about my deepest thing in public. Even though everyone can see my blog if they somehow know the address of the blog, I feel very comfortable to write here. I can write literally anything in my head.

Well, this is my website called Jarvorin. I used to upload my paintings and some photos up there. I put much more effort these days on the website. Because I wanted to make a professional-looking website. Hopefully, it would work out well. haha. Anyway have a look! Hope you`d enjoy it! 




 xCiao

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature