Top Social

Seoul Trip! (21.May.2016) #Seoul

Since I no longer live in Seoul, it gets so hard to go to Seoul to see my friends. Because I live in Suncheon where is 3hrs to 4hrs far from Seoul. However I really needed to see my friend called Hyeri. Because she is my best friend who spent my very short Hongik University life. Also she is the only one who has same interests as myself, can go to shopping with me with no boredom nor awkwardness, and can support each other. 

-

(whisper) I have only 3 friends I think of them as the best friends. 
They don`t know each other by the way. lol

 -  


-
First thing first, we were so starving.. so we headed to this hambagu place on Garosu-gil(street) in Sinsa. This place is called 'Heya'. They only sell 2 types of hambagu steaks as you can see in the picture. Both are so good. Mine (brown sauce one) is very classic one. Hers was so bizarre to me in fact. Because I never saw a hambagu like that. But it was super delicious! I personally didn`t like hambagu steak because of sausage texture. However here I could actually feel the minced meets melting in my mouth. So good! So Japanese also.
-


-

Bingsoo is the best Korean dessert ever. Every Sulbing is always packed in a hot day.
But it`s too good to not go

-


-

 We then went to Yongsan I-Park mall. First of all we visited The Gundam Base! Because I was keening to go there! and wanted to buy some Jibanyan figure.   

-



Also we visited Ghibli shop! It was a heaven for us. lol






 

Calcifer pan and the tuner! So cute ><

 Then we took a taxi to go to Itaewon where is our favorite spot in Seoul.
We wanted to go to Vatos. But the line was so long so we just went to Prost.
Nachos were not the best here but nachos can`t go wrong.
-
It is always so fun to reminisce old days with the best friend. Especially with Heyri. 2 years ago, when we went to Prost for the first time. Indeed it was our first time to go to a fancy bar (it looked fancy to us lol). So we both were super nervous. Because there were only 30-something or 20`s people hanging around. We had a good night but both were so awkward being at the bar. lol






Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature
ernst beyeler; want to be like him