Top Social

My Favorite App ; YODHA



Life isn`t easy. Life has hardship and also has pleasure. Whenever we get some issues in our lives, we normally get panicky and fretful. However, if there is a problem, it means there is a solution. I believe everything happening in my life is just one of my progress to reach to one point I`ve wanted to be at. Everything happens for some reasons. So, if I get into some problems, I just believe 'Okay, it doesn`t mean the end of the world. It`s just a page of my life.'

Lately, I have got so much chaos all of sudden in my life. I obviously got very stressful and was in panic. I knew the solution. However, because I have to concern all things around me and what I deal with, I tried to find another solution. Solution 1 was very simple and very certain in terms of getting the result I need. On the other hand, solution 2 and others, they are not very confident of the result, but there is also possibility to get it with them.

Objectively I don`t have to worry what to choose. That`s actually obvious to follow solution 1. However, as we all do, we tend to get complicated when we are in some issues.

At that time all we need to do is listing what is really important to us. You can`t get everything at the same time during the process to solve your problem. Just say 'I`ll catch up with you later' to all things you want to keep but you have to leave. I know, you will get very nervous to leave them. But listen, when you sucessfully get through all stuffs you are encountering, then you can surely catch them up later. Don`t worry.

For me, as a very overthinker and also very indecisive person, I use this app called YODHA. Which is basically horoscope app. I freaking believe horoscope. I know sometimes they are not true. But sometimes they are!! Most importantly they help me to decide some tricky stuffs I face with and also make me to get very objective in any chaos or any situation.

For using this app, downloading is free. You also get free question on your first downloading day. After that you will pay $5.49(CAD) per a question.

Best part of believing this is I know it would not be true and if something happens like the astrologer presumes, you then know what to do or at least you can console yourself.

Lastly I want to say who would like to download this app after reading my blog post, 'your life is made by yourself'. Not god or zodiac sign. It can help you to be mentally stable and to calm down. However, your life is yours. Do not try to follow everything they say. They are just saying to help you. But you know your life more than they do.


To Download: Yodha My Astrologer & Daily Horoscope for Zodiac Signs Love Compatibility By Astrology Birth Chart by Love Astrology and Horoscope Compatibility by Yodha Nepalese Vedic Center Ltd

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature
ernst beyeler; want to be like him