Top Social

How Are Your New Year`s Resolutions Going?

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

These are my helpers which is truly aiding me to keep my resolutions in my mind. One is a recipe book from +kate spade new york  and the other is a planner from +RIFLE PAPER Co. They are super cute and cool.


Kate spade`s Recipe Book


If you are my friend, you will probably know how terrible I am at cooking. Sadly, I can see my self as a gourmet. I never eat I do not like. So, most of my dishes I cooked go to a trashcan so many times.

Last holidays my brother visited Montreal to see me. Also to travel around. He said to me, "Seriously, why do you cook? Please stop cooking. I think it`d better to eat out". LOOOL I replied, "Because it is too expensive to eat out!! I want to save my money". Then he knocked me down with, "You are NOW wasting your money. You buy tones of foods and you throw them away!!"

My brother was right. In fact, I did not cook that much before my brother came because I had same idea on my mind. But I cooked for him because he was my brother and he visited here to see me! But that was not good. Sorry oppa. My bad.

However, new year came! I have been wanting to improve my cooking skills and dreaming to publish my own recipe book one day. Obviously for anti-cooking-selves like me. So, I am working very well with the recipe book. I think my dream will hopefully come true so far. 'Hopefully'.


Rifle Paper co.`s Planner.


 I bought this because the cover was so pretty and I really liked the way it featured.
Just in case you wonder I put this specs below.

I am very lazy and very prone to spend time meaninglessly. So every year I get a planner. It helps me to live my life productive though. Haha. Whenever I see a page with full of appointments, plans or even meetings. It feels amazing. Plus, most importantly, it motivates me to do more meaningful things. Kind of making me a hard worker, I can say. ( shhh...! I am not actually)

SPECIFICATIONS
FORMATCOMPACT
8.25×6.75"
MATERIALNATURAL WHITE TEXT PAPER
PROCESSFULL-COLOR + FOIL STAMP
FEATURES17-MONTH WEEKLY + MONTHLY
CALENDAR PAGES , AUGUST
2015 – DECEMBER 2016,
METALLIC GOLD ACCENTS,
SECTIONS FOR CELEBRATIONS,
NOTES, AND IMPORTANT CONTACTS
COLORSGARANCEBLACKGARANCEMELONGOLD
FOILMETALLIC GOLD FOIL
BINDINGCOVERED SPIRAL-BOUND
PAGE COUNT126
ORIGINIMPORTED


Happy Tuesday and See You Very Soon!
-
Ciao



Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature