La Couleur Du Jazz |Montreal Fine Art Museum|Museum Trip

Montreal Fine Art Museum


As my brother came to Montreal to visit me as well as travel around Montreal with me, I drew him all the way to the museum. Because! In my very personal opinion, the best way to taste all vibes in a city is by far going to its own museum. I think Montreal Fine Art Museum is one of the most representable place in Montreal. There are two reasons,

1. They have lots of Canadian artists` works. Especially you can see so many Montrealer artists` pictures through out this exhibition -Colors of Jazz.

2. Feel a very modern Canadian architecture and very classical architecture at the same time. They have two main buildings. One is the new one and the other is the old. I love the old one so much!! I think I adore all classic things all over the world.

Credit : https://www.mbam.qc.ca/en

Colors Of Jazz.

I had passed by the museum so many times and saw the sign, Colors Of Jazz. I was wondering what does truly "the color of the jazz" mean. This exhibition actually started from 24th of October 2015 and it is lasting until the end of January (31, Jan, 2016). 
  
*You can check the schedules of the museum by here. (if you can`t click "here", https://www.mbam.qc.ca/en/exhibitions/on-view/the-beaver-hall-group/)

-

There were 4 little subjects in the exhibition - Portraits of Women, The Modern City, Jazz Wall, and The Nude.

-

I thoroughly enjoyed all sections but remarkably, the room for the section called Jazz Wall was amazing! Not only because of the pictures there were, but also because of the jazzy musics they played in the room!  - I have a video uploaded right below!

-


video


-


Overall the pictures, every works were painted by Oil. Which I have been eager to try into my pieces. I was indeed focusing on merely painting touches, brush strokes and other things related more into painting skills that every pictures have, not the flow of the exhibition. Because I do paint on my own and oil painting is very similar to painting using acrylic. So, for my practice, I needed to see those things, honestly. For that reason, I took a picture of a painting to practice by myself,



I am always struggling with drawing and painting a human so, in this time, I will practice it very hard and go forward, starting one step, two steps and more till reaching to my goal!

In a collection. (not at the exhibition!)







My Brother!







Ciao!

Popular posts from this blog

How To Korean BBQ (Vegetarian Options)

Ottawa Trip Advise | Serene Life

Vermont Trip Advice (Burlington, Waterbury, Stowe, Richmond) | Serene Life