Top Social

[Good Movies] The Beauty Inside #koreanfilm




I just watched this movie till a few mins ago. And I still can`t stop shedding my tear.

-Because,


Even though it is just a sort of fantasy, it drew me into the story deeply.
I was actually thinking about his feelings considering his situation - he can not have same appearances everyday. It might be okay if he had no one to care. However, as this film about, he met a girl. He loves her a lot. Apparently he was getting used to the fact that he`s changed everyday he wakes up. Starting to love her, he hated to be changed.

He was not the only one who actually gets hurt.

She is also the one who`s really suffering over him.
She always tries to get used to his faces everyday with him.
But, one day was not enough.

The line I`ve got really touched by was, "I remember what we ate, where we went to and what we did together, but I can`t remember his face." she said.


-Destiny.



We all have weakness, disease, fault, disadvantage, complex and so on. Somehow when we have someone to love, they sometimes make our love to be distant, hard, and tough. If someone left you because of your imperfect aspect, don`t be sad. It`s not because he/she was not a good person, it just, he/she was not for you. He/she would not have any ability to cover and embrace your weakness. You have lots of chances to meet the right person who has the right key of your life.


-Have I ever been the person I talked about above?



No. After I watched the film, I threw a question in my mind. "Can I ever be that girl in the film?" I would say, "No". As I`ve never met a guy who would surely stay with me, care and love me, I guess I`ve never been that kind of girl to a guy either. I want to do once in my life though. Well.



Plus!

-The Beauty Inside, 



Frankly, our appearance, especially the face, affects to a lot of things. We actually talk about someone`s first impression with the face (of course with someone`s manners, the way he/she says, etc.) Even if you deny that you don`t judge people with their appearance, you actually do in any ways. It is not possible to not judge someone 100%. But, never treat them with your judgement! Make a room for any possibilities! Back to the point, this film is showing us a "True Love" - I can love you whoever you are. Kind of? Well, it is hard to find what true love is but anyhow we usually say loving someone without any conditions is a "True Love". So, I`m just saying like this. 
The beauty inside; 
I think our love usually go to the inside as time goes by. If we could visualize our love in a model, at the first time we just stay and play on the surface. Let`s liken it to a chocolate. You are just melting the chocolate in your mouth. It`s hard and solid. You and the chocolate never mingle together. However, the more you get in touch with it, the more you get into the inside and taste more sweet points. It gets smooth,soft,warm, and part of yours! Hope you understand what I am talking about. I`m so bad at explaining something. :(




Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature
ernst beyeler; want to be like him