Throwing back to My Japan Trip With Mom








Kyoto & Osaka


If you want to see more authentic attractions, seriously go to KYOTO!!


Travelling With Mom

You should travel with your mom. You probably reckon you know your mother well. However, no you don`t. In my experience, I didn`t think my mom would like to travel around the world. Because at that moment, my mom didn`t travel abroad before and she was always busy actually. Now she loves it and travels with my daddy here and there. Anyway, during that trip, she was like a little girl. She reacted "wow serene, look at that!!!" to every single things we saw. She`s so cute. Love you, mom!



Popular posts from this blog

How To Korean BBQ (Vegetarian Options)

Ottawa Trip Advise | Serene Life

Vermont Trip Advice (Burlington, Waterbury, Stowe, Richmond) | Serene Life