See you very soon again on YouTube!



Hello there,
I haven`t kept my new year wish/goal, specifically "Keeping on making youtube videos". I even deleted my old videos (well there were only 4 vids tho). Because they were really cringing me and I was a bit embarrassed that I made those vids. However, lately I realized that those were not embarrassing things and I should`ve been doing those things till now. Reflecting on myself, I`ve just decided to make the youtube videos again. I am very sure that it`d be my great stepping stone to reach my dream which is being a part of fashion and art industry. Therefore, I promise to myself that I`ll do my best on this. 
Sincerely,
Serene X

▶Music: https://soundcloud.com/betical/odesza...

▶Clothes & Acc
Cape - Zara
T-shirt - Gap
Floral Pants - Zara
Slip-ons - 8seconds
Bag - 4evamall
Sunglasses - Tory Burch

Popular posts from this blog

How To Korean BBQ (Vegetarian Options)

Ottawa Trip Advise | Serene Life

Vermont Trip Advice (Burlington, Waterbury, Stowe, Richmond) | Serene Life