Top Social

Boredom

Friday, October 30, 2015



Actually I`ve really wanted to put some narration or some video that I talk about Boredom. In fact I recorded my voice and attempted to take some video of me. Nevertheless, it ended up not to put any kind of those. Because I`ve reckoned this video goes way better with this background music only.

- About this video, 
The scenes are presenting things what I do when I get bored of something such as studying, workout, or some rules I made to do everyday. Apparently I get bored easily. Well, my mom always says that to me. But I`m actually not mom! Anyway when it comes to Work, Study, Workout or whatever it is, I end up getting bored at some point. However I obviously know that I should be patient and have to have tenacity and have to show my tenacity to myself. Because everyone gets some boredom for any reasons. But only ones that got over their boredom could be the ones they wanted to be. So, I always try to refresh my mind and my brain as well and I try to stick with the things I`ve been doing. I have some break. But no give up. (I`ll keep these words!)


-Music - https://soundcloud.com/garrenlangford/down-for-you-garren-remix-kehlani

- Instagram : @Serene_Kim95
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/reenie-kim
- Snapchat : @thisisreenie

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature