Top Social

Starting By Cutting These Types Of People

Friday, August 28, 2015
 -

One day, I realized that all people are selfish.
Although, the other day, I realized that some people are bloody fucking selfish.


-

You know what? In their dictionary, 'A BITCH' refers 'who do not follow their decision, opinion, and way'. For instance, if I say "I am busy so I can not hang out with you tonight", then I`m turning to a bitch. :) Yay! I was a bitch though.

Plus, they are freaking creepy stubborn. Like a stalker.

-

Anyway I am selfish as well. We all selfish and self centered. If any you thinking you are not the kind of self, well.. that also prove that you are selfish.

However, as I said, there is really a person you may say ''he/she is so selfish making me exhausted."


-

So, my point is YOU CAN`T CHANGE THEM EVER.
I was trying to change that kind of person before, then I realized that they will never change. We can`t change a person. Think about the relationship with you and your friends. You and your friends just understand each other, comprise at some points. I think we are realizing this aging year and year. (I know I`m still young and still have lots of things I should learn in my life though.)


Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature