7 Days in New York (06/July/15 - 13/July/15) part 1.

New York Is An Amazing City


-

I am so sorry to post it too late. It`s been 15 days I haven`t blogged. I was a bit busy. In fact, I had a problem with my roommate and my apartment. Everything is solved now. So, now I can concentrate on my works - blog, studying French and English. By the way, New York where I was for 7 and half days is an amazing city. I want to go back to NY ( of course as a tourist). Well, New York is so amazing and there are lots of secret spots even newyorkers have never been. In Korea, we say 'it`s like an onion' when we discover many attractive things in something/someone. It`s the same as we say 'it`s like a Matryoshka'. Anyway New York was like that. On my first day of NY, frankly I didn`t like NY. I really wanted to go back to Montreal. I think it was because the first place I went in New York was Time Square. Actually I still do not like Time Square.

-

   First thing first. Eating a pizza! Papa john`s, you are always right.


MOMA

J`ai senti des arts au MOMA. C'était très bon!










We took these pics at MOMA. When I saw this structure of the building, well especially the windows and the walls, I couldn`t not to do these. I was so excited I told to my friend - "oh my goodness, I keen to take a photo like...umm I`m gonna go there and you stay here and taking pic each other. what do you think? let`s do this!!" And voilà. :) 


Top Of The Rock





The Brooklyn Bridge & Streets






@icecreamfactory






@DUMBO

Around The City Hall



 Being naughty at the courthouse!!!

 Guggenheim Museum

- Juste pour prendre des photos. -

Me and my friend went there to take some pics only. haha. Because we had to choose between Guggenheim and Metropolitan Museum and we chose the latter. 

Metropolitan Museum

-
Apparently The Metropolitan Museum was the reason why I went to New York. I was very keening to go to the museum and I went there, finally! However, I came out  that the Metropolitan is the best museum I`ve ever been in my life but it is too huge to see all art works. I genuinely wanted to see as much as I can but you know what? I could not even concentrate on an art work. Well, firstly I was so exhausted to walk around the museum. I tend to get tired easily so it was not a good idea that I tried to go many exhibitions in a day.  I surely will go there again. But I will plan the day only for the museum.  

J`étais trop contente. 



We are here, darling ♥





Popular posts from this blog

How To Korean BBQ (Vegetarian Options)

Ottawa Trip Advise | Serene Life

Vermont Trip Advice (Burlington, Waterbury, Stowe, Richmond) | Serene Life