Reasonable Sunglasses Shopping Guide

 If you are a student like me, you keen to wear super cool sunglasses but always do not have enough money to get them. Who doesn`t want to wear high-end sunglasses! But we should consider our money is just pocket money. Well, if you have a part time job, then it will be different though. Anyway everyone loves something bargain. So, let`s get into it!

1. Quay Australia


They have super cool specs with very affordable price (+/- 50$). Plus, apparently many fashion influencers are rocking this brand so much.  


Unfortunately, it`s a bit difficult to be shipped to Canada. I mean 'A BIT'. Because.. look.

INTERNATIONAL: NORTH & SOUTH AMERICAWe ship with USPS and your order is fully online traceable. This takes approximately 8-10 business days to arrive once its been shipped and requires a signature on arrival.Duties: Some countries may charge import duties or other random fees. Sorry, we have no control over this and it’s your responsibility to pay for any fees.


But no worries, if you don`t want to go through that difficult process, we have another way to get them. Asos!! YAY.

Asos is also having Quay Australia now. So you can shop them here too. I recommend to shop in ASOS. Because they have free shipping chance!





2. Local Supply

 They have very casual and classic style of sunglasses. In fact those are not my style but maybe you are the one who loves casual sunglasses. If so, check them out. By the way this is also Australian brand! 




In Opening Ceremony site, they also have Local Supply.


3. Cheap Monday

You know what? I think it`s more difficult to online shop here in Montreal than in South Korea. Because in Korea, there are freaking loads of stores, brands and even they don`t have off-line store in Korea. Almost every sites surely ship to Korea. But here, I was trying to find a right online store having all Cheap Monday products - clothes, shoes, accessories and so on. But it`s too difficult. Actually Asos has Cheap Monday as well but when it comes to Sunglasses, they have only two yet... 


This is the official Cheap monday site.

-



And this is all my best. They have almost everything in Cheap Monday I guess. 




-Shopping Site-


1. Revolve


Actually, Revolve is online select shop like Shopbob. They have many brands and are on sale many times. :)x


I filtered the prices in less than 100CAD. So, you can click that link above and shop there!



2. Smartbuyglasses

If you already have a specific idea of brand of sunglasses, you can shop here!
They offer very gentile prices haha.




Or, you can go to Ebay, if you don`t mind. Actually I bought a Rayban at Ebay in very reasonable price. But it`s still shipping to me ... it`s been 3 weeks tho... 


  By the way, when I was in Korea (of course South!!), our shipping service was freaking fast. Order something online, next day you can get them in real. If you ordered in the morning before 11a.m., it will be delivered in the afternoon. Well I suppose almost every country except CANADA does like Korea what about your country? I love Montreal so much but I don`t do online shop here as much as I did in Korea. Because even though I order in a shop located in Montreal, I should be waiting for it delivered for at least 4days.. :/  How come it take so long time? What you guys do with my box? Maybe 1st day for folding a box. 2nd day for putting my stuffs 3nd day for calling post office and getting them out. 4th day for delivering? Phew.. Canada, you should be changed. Or should I be changed? Being slow..? But anyhow, I`m already fed up with waiting for something/someone! 






  Ciao!

Popular posts from this blog

How To Korean BBQ (Vegetarian Options)

Ottawa Trip Advise | Serene Life

Vermont Trip Advice (Burlington, Waterbury, Stowe, Richmond) | Serene Life