Top Social

London Collections Men SS16

London Collections Men was just finished! It was from 12th -15th June. The shows are amazing so check them out on their sites (if you were not in London at that time like me). In fact, I`m just studying with the collections to figure out what is on our trends and to know new designers. I`m still watching all videos of collections though. Here are my faves from now on. X


Alexander McQueen (Men`s)







E.Tautz






Christopher Shannon

His works are so amusing. He changed the conception -he made something inside to be outside, 'from bottom to top' to 'from top to bottom' and so on. 








Burberry Prorsum (Men`s)

I`ve never noticed that guys go with lace very well!! 












Matthew Miller







Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature
ernst beyeler; want to be like him