Top Social

My Montreal Life

Saturday, March 7, 2015
Just found out this LOVELY flower shop on Deni st!!!
I got some cacti here. Love this shop:))

These cacti tho hehe

Got them from Zone which is located in st.Deni street. It was about 15 CA$ each. so cool isn`t it?

and I wrote 'LIGHT PLEASE' on them. 

Breakfast













-

Without any plans, I was so depressed. No friends, no families here so I was so lonely. I am exactly. But, I think I will get through all the hardship very well. Because all things are getting better and better. Yea, I don`t know what should I do for tomorrow yet but someday, I`ll get some plans for a day so I don`t think the situation I am in of kinda big deal. Being positive is better than being negative huh?

-


I`m going very well.



Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature