Because I will leave in 20 days to Canada, I have to go back to my hometown. You know, I live in a little studio in Seoul because of Uni. So it`s time to go back to my home. real home. But.. shit. I hate packing all stuffs.......pheww.. It`s crazy. dunno when it will be end.... ha :((((((( Actually I don`t like to use "Hate" in a sentence, but today. This is how "hate" is. I made 7 boxes to send to my home. You know what, the one thing that makes me crazy is how can I bring those boxes to post office. I have no car!!!!!! Anyway I just caught a cap but that driver didn`t like to do that.. So I have to pay some tips for him. Thank you so much the driver!
But I`m still in the hell. I have more things to send..haha...
Sun's out We're out for BBQ!
1. Check-listKorean BBQ (one-burner stove (like this) + grill(like this))* - you can find at Korean grocery stores. Gas for the bbq burner (like this)Pork belly (Thicker ones are better in my opinion.) (I bought at Viandal Verdun*) Vegan Sausage (for vegetarians including me)King oyster mushrooms (sliced)Onion (sliced)Garlic (sliced)Lettuce (for wraps)Ssamjang (dip sauce)*Radish wrapsChilies (optional)Kimchi
2. Vegan Option
- Vegan sausages
- As a vegetarian having a non-vegetarian boyfriend who was keen to try Korean BBQ, I had to throw a bbq party. In fact, the reason why I could do the bbq was I knew a really good vegan sausage brand, Gusta (http://gustafoods.com/). hehe.
They do have really good sausage! I mean... SO GOOD. My favorite is Italiana and I found Espanola is quite spicy. I tried other vegan sausages from different companies, but they just tasted like 'fake sausage'...literally. But this one, they made it so well! It is def…
It's been a month that I went to Ottawa with my boyfriend. It was super cold but Ottawa was yet beautiful enough to enjoy. As the weather is getting warmer, I highly recommend you to go to Ottawa in this April or May with my joyful experience.
Reason 1. National Gallery Of Canada
This art gallery is the most beautiful art gallery I have ever seen. If you are studying Architecture, you must love this place. My boyfriend and I were very ecstatic about the architecture. We even lied down on a bench together to appreciate the beautiful ceilings.
"Whether there is an exhibition that you would like to pay for or not, this art gallery is a must-visit in Ottawa for sure."
Reason 2. You Can Learn History Of CanadaAt Parliament of Canada
- When you visit the parliament, you better take the tour! It's free and very interesting. You get a lot of history of Canada during the tour and learn historical meaning from teeny tiny symbolical decorations in the building as well. I rea…
Vermont is by far the best staycation place!
Beautiful lakes, mountains, and parks...
Every nature you should enjoy in life is in Vermont!
0. What to bring with me for my Vermont trip? Car with well-conditioned tiresSunscreenHiking shoesCamera
1. Where to stay in Vermont?
Your trip starts from your accommodation. You can stay in a hotel room, but why don't you be little bit hippie for a day and absorb all the power of nature! 😆 hahaha "I recommend you to stay in a house where has a farm or a good view. "
I stayed in an Airbnb and it was fantastic. I loved that the house was located in a lower part of a mountain. Although, because of that, the house was very cold but no matter what, it was totally worth experiencing.
When my boyfriend and I went there on 7th April.2017 to 9th April.2017. On 7th and 8th it was quite cold because of snow. But surprisingly or not, Sunday which was on 9th was very very sunny. So, all the snow was gone and was very warm. (If you never been to N…