Hate The Move!



Because I will leave in 20 days to Canada, I have to go back to my hometown. You know, I live in a little studio in Seoul because of Uni. So it`s time to go back to my home. real home. But.. shit. I hate packing all stuffs.......pheww.. It`s crazy. dunno when it will be end.... ha :((((((( Actually I don`t like to use "Hate" in a sentence, but today. This is how "hate" is. I made 7 boxes to send to my home. You know what, the one thing that makes me crazy is how can I bring those boxes to post office. I have no car!!!!!! Anyway I just caught a cap but that driver didn`t like to do that.. So I have to pay some tips for him. Thank you so much the driver!


But I`m still in the hell. I have more things to send..haha...

짜증나!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










 

Popular posts from this blog

How To Korean BBQ (Vegetarian Options)

Ottawa Trip Advise | Serene Life

Vermont Trip Advice (Burlington, Waterbury, Stowe, Richmond) | Serene Life