is it really monday? huh? TOO SAD..

Hi there, so busy days these days.
part-time job, study, volunteering work..and so on.
it feels like I`m staying with a swarm of bees.
it`s like to avoid bees, running around here and there.
for me, to avoid failing to do something that I want to do,
I`m running here and there to grasp my goals.
Maybe it would be hard to avoid bees, but after that work, you can save your life!
that`s my point.
my present is same with that situation. I mean someone with bees! lol






 I got this hat at H&M
It is perfect!




 baby blue X deep blue jean
PERFECT!!


 i LOVE these jeans!! that color!! I love that







 lip, Shu Uemura


weird bye

my friends and I, at the festival.
fête fête







-
 bye!
-

Popular posts from this blog

How To Korean BBQ (Vegetarian Options)

Ottawa Trip Advise | Serene Life

Vermont Trip Advice (Burlington, Waterbury, Stowe, Richmond) | Serene Life