Top Social

Hi guys

Friday, August 15, 2014
Hi I`m Reenie
I wanna show you guys how many great foods in Seoul!
Seoul is very busy but I like that point.
Here`s what did I eat in Seoul.


-


bua, itaewon


bua, itaewon : it was soooo good!
it`s Thai restaurant. you should go there!!!


bingsu (빙수) , ice flake in korean.

insa-dong

insa-dong

myeong-dong korean korean restaurant

when me and my friend went to Han-river, we brought cup-cakes and some drinks!
actually most people eat fried chicken in Han-river. I don`t know why but chicken at Han-river park is so good!
I posted that story at another (old) blog.

http://babyseorin.blogspot.kr/2014/07/if-you-in-seoul-you-should-go-to-han.html

it`s really famous bingsu brand in korea. "seol bing"(설빙)
you can joy traditional tasty desert!

samgae-tang; it`s like chicken soup.
we eat it to refresh ourselves against hard things.

she`s my friend. anyway that looks like not korean food.
but there is korean one!

actually this restaurant is in Gwangju
haha but It was so good that I pick that photo.

-

bye!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature